The IEEE Internet of Things Conference – Technologies, Applications and Social Implications is a unique event for industry leaders, academics and decision making government officials. This event is designed to examine “key” critical innovations across technologies which will alter the research and application space of the future. The Internet of Things envisions a highly networked future, where every object is integrated to interact with each other, allowing for communications between objects, as well as between humans and objects, which enables the control of intelligent systems in our daily lives.
More Information about the IEEE World Forum on Internet of Things can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/conferencedetails/index.html?Conf_ID=35819
Call for Papers (CfP) of the IEEE 2nd World Forum on Internet of Things 2015 are provided on the following figures.
Privacy Flag presentation has been presented by Dr. Luca Bolognini. Main action points of the presentation were the significant exploitation of Privacy Flag’s assessment tool (UPRAAT and UPRAAM) in terms of self-protection and end-user awareness.
The next figure shows the first page of the corresponding Privacy Flag presentation
PRIVACY FLAG is at the moment one of the six EU projects on privacy innovation. The others are listed below:
• VisiOn – Visual Privacy Management in User Centric Open Environments
• Operando – Online privacy enforcement, rights assurance & optimization
• Panoramix – Privacy and Accountability in Networks via Optimized Randomized Mix-nets
• Types – Towards transparencY and Privacy in the onlinE advertising business
• SafeCloud – Secure and Resilient Cloud Architecture, www.safecloud-project.eu
PRIVACY FLAG also shares common interests with EU Projects in areas such as Internet of Things (IoT) and Smart Cities. These are:
• Organicity EU project – Co-creating smart cities of the future
• U4IoT – User Engagement for Large Scale Pilots in the Internet of Things. (Project started in 01/01/2017)
• ANASTACIA – Advanced Networked Agents for Security and Trust Assessment in CPS/IOT Architectures (Project started in 01/01/2017)
• CREATE-IoT – Cross Fertilisation Through Alignment, Synchronisation and Exchanges For IoT (Project started in 01/01/2017)
• WeLive – A neW concept of public administration based on citizen co-created mobile urban services
PRIVACY FLAG goal is to amplify the European privacy innovation community and promote the community’s position in an international context.